Description : Business Analyst. Company : IQVIA. Location : Cairo
- Understands the products of Incarnus (Arcus, Arcus Air, Arcus Live, etc.)
- Demonstrates different modules to clients and prospective clients
- Collects requirements from different departments in the hospital
- Documents the requirements as per the standard templates
- Gets sign offs from the client for business requirements documents
- Explains business requirements to technical teams
- Conducts demos, trainings and User Acceptance Tests
- Adheres to company processes and policies
- Graduate or post graduate in any discipline.
- 2-6 years of experience in Healthcare IT domain is a must.
- Sound knowledge in Hospital Workflows and Hospital Information Systems.
- Should be able to understand the Hospital business across different geographies.
- Strong in written and oral communication skills.
- Should be able to adapt to company’s processes.
- Should be able to manage a team both off shore & onsite.
- Must be ready for domestic and international travels at short notice.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.