Description : RSA Senior Technical Support Engineer. Company : RSA. Location : Cairo
RSA Senior Technical Support Engineer - SecurID
RSA, is the premier provider of security, risk and compliance management solutions for business acceleration. RSA helps the world's leading organizations solve their most complex and sensitive security challenges. These challenges include managing organizational risk, safeguarding mobile access and collaboration, proving compliance, and securing virtual and cloud environments. Combining business-critical controls in identity assurance, encryption and key management, SIEM, data loss prevention, continuous network monitoring, and fraud protection with industry leading eGRC capabilities and robust consulting services, RSA brings visibility and trust to millions of user identities, the transactions that they perform and the data that is generated.
RSA oﬀers mission-driven security solutions that provide organizations with a uniﬁed approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights and coordinated actions. RSA solutions are designed to eﬀectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce business risk, fraud and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, and every branch of the U.S. federal government, thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change. For more information, go to rsa.com.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Senior Technical Support Engineer - SecurID in Cairo, Egypt.
- Acts as a remote customer advocate to champion specific customer needs in collaboration with field team. Applies technical knowledge to analyze and use highly technical troubleshooting tools and content and analytical practices; uses operational and diagnostic procedures to diagnose and resolve issues in unique and often complex customer environments
- Participating in and leads conference calls with customers Knows their audience and articulate accordingly. Validates technical information and issues early warning and disseminates information as needed
- Contributes and develops knowledge-based articles; may perform senior or expert level tasks for assigned products and skills; prepares articles for other TSEs and/or customers regarding technical solutions. Reviews technical solution articles for accuracy and completeness, and give feedback to the authors
- Handling highly escalated cases which contains complex technical details. Responsible to validate new product patches and features by testing in lab environment. Cascading knowledge to the local team including new releases and patches or known bugs. Leads the On-Boarding plan for the new hires
- Performing case reviews for the team members and take appropriate actions
- Bachelors in IT, Communications or Computer Science. 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Excellent customer communication and handling skills. Excellent problem solving & logical thinking
- Self-motivated and self-learner. Ability to share knowledge and conduct Technical Sessions
- Ability to coach junior engineers. Ability to work on highly escalated cases and provide Executive summaries
- Flexibility in handling business needs
- Advanced knowledge of Network and Information Security including hands-on experience, troubleshooting and administration. Advanced knowledge of Linux based servers, network protocols and web-based applications including hands-on experience, troubleshooting and administration. Advanced Database SQL knowledge including hands-on experience, troubleshooting and administration. API/SDK knowledge is a plus.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Windows operating systems, Active Directory and its applications is a plus. One or more of the following certificates is a huge plus: RHCE, CISSP, CEH, OSCP, Security+, ITIL
Application closing date: 9th March 2021
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA encourages applicants of all ages.