Description : Senior Advisor, Project Management - RSA Archer/GRC. Company : RSA. Location : Cairo
Senior Advisor, Project Management - RSA Archer/GRC
RSA, is the premier provider of security, risk and compliance management solutions for business acceleration. RSA helps the world's leading organizations solve their most complex and sensitive security challenges. These challenges include managing organizational risk, safeguarding mobile access and collaboration, proving compliance, and securing virtual and cloud environments. Combining business-critical controls in identity assurance, encryption and key management, SIEM, data loss prevention, continuous network monitoring, and fraud protection with industry leading eGRC capabilities and robust consulting services, RSA brings visibility and trust to millions of user identities, the transactions that they perform and the data that is generated.
RSA oﬀers mission-driven security solutions that provide organizations with a uniﬁed approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights and coordinated actions. RSA solutions are designed to eﬀectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce business risk, fraud and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, and every branch of the U.S. federal government, thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change. For more information, go to rsa.com.
Join us as a Senior Project Manager on our Professional Services team in Cairo, Egypt to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will supervise the entire project life cycle from initiation to completion to maintain customer fulfillment, mediating between internal team members and external parties while ensuring the project delivery is completed in the most efficient way.
- Deliver complex, high-risk projects while maintaining project quality, finances, governance and focus
- Prepare detailed project plans including schedules, controls, resources and validated statements of work (SOW) to achieve proper compliance
- Secure quality assurance, delivering projects to scope, budget and timeline as agreed with the customer
- Be the main point of contact for all aspects of the engagement, building strong and seamless relationships by maintaining communication with all partners
- Guide the team during the project lifecycle and provide direction to project workstreams
- 8 to 12 years of professional experience
- Proven ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Strong technical aptitude, with proficiency and knowledge of hardware, software and operating systems environments
- Refined customer service, communication, problem solving, negotiating, planning and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA encourages applicants of all ages.