Description : Technical Product Owner (Job Ref. 1540). Company : Mondia. Location : New Cairo
WHAT WE DO | Our talented teams create tech that connects brands to people via meaningful content that impacts their lives in positive ways. By understanding where the markets are going and where technology fits in; we use our knowledge to identify solutions that boost businesses and shift user experiences.
WHY WE’RE DIFFERENT | What makes us a leader in our industry, and different from other international digital tech companies, is our ability to tailor or custom create our offering to solve business challenges
WHERE YOU FIT IN | We aim to build an inspiring organisation with an engaged and high performing culture. We believe in possibilities. We connect to the future. Think unlimited digital potential, global reach, limitless content, unreal experiences, real connections… now imagine the direct impact you could have in this landscape. If you eager to work in an inspiring, dynamic environment and collaborate with like-minded people, we want to hear from you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Gathering and analyzing technical specifications for mobile web and mobile applications.
- Engaging with multiple teams, customers, and stakeholders throughout the development lifecycle to understand the needed requirements then translate these requirements to product use cases and scenarios.
- Translate the specifications into wireframes.
- Managing product backlog, user stories and cross-product dependencies based on the understanding of the long-term product vision and roadmap.
- Extensive experience in writing user stories, epics, use cases, and functional specifications.
- Identify, define, analyze, prioritize and refine the requirements, and communicate those requirements to the development team.
- Participating in agile activities including product demonstrations, retrospectives, backlog grooming and sprint planning.
- Measure and manage the performance and usages of the product and its newly released features.
- Continuously monitor trends and the competitive space in order to adjust the consumer portfolio as opportunities arise.
- Provide strategic planning updates to the executive team outlining the long-term planning for this portfolio and current efforts and progress in achieving those goals.
- Drive market research and build early feature prototypes using wireframes and mock-up tools.
The ideal candidate has exceptionally high ownership, excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to work with agility in a fast-paced environment. They would also be insanely focused on demonstrating excellence in service delivery and problem-solving; breaking down complex information into understandable and actionable items.
Other qualifications include:
- Graduate of Computer science bachelor degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in similar roles.
- Mobile experience preferred.
- Very good understanding of agile principles and processes.
- Strong customer orientation, teamwork and high level of commitment.
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership for end-to-end product lifecycle with a demonstrated ability to drive product planning, development, and launch.
- Proven quantitative, analytical, and technical skills along with strong technical writing skills.
- Experience with analytics frameworks.
- Strong track record of setting and achieving goals and excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels.
- Extremely well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with consumer mobile services/ apps preferred.
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Additional European languages desirable, German a strong plus.
- Being a Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) and having a Development background is a plus