Description : Scrum Master. Company : FlairsTech. Location : Cairo
Required Experience 5 year
Department Software Development and Analytics
Career LevelNo Level
Position Location Cairo
Requirements and responsibilities
Scrum Master/Business Analyst
- Allocating resources, managing backlog, assigning tasks, proactively addressing potential challenges to meet or exceed established timelines.
- Creating and reviewing requirement estimates.
- Knowledge in development, deployment, and maintenance of integration processes between applications using the Dell Boomi AtomSphere platform.
- Assisting in troubleshooting and supporting existing legacy integrations, BI solutions, and Dell Boomi AtomSphere platform processes.
- Assisting in building service oriented and discoverable Web services and APIs.
- Having client facing calls for escalations and/or scoping.
- Delivering quality service within budget constraints and seeking ways to reduce development costs.
- Providing the development team with technical subject matter expertise and working with them to ensure development activities are aligned with scope, schedule, priority and business objectives.
- Collaborating with various cross functional teams to define and determine integration requirements, improve our products and knowledge.
- Documenting and tracking issues and resolutions.
- Providing training to internal staff members so they can continue to learn more about API and/or stay up to date with new API endpoints.
- Establishing best practices in services development and integration of applications.
- Technical Leadership
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Strong relational database technologies, SQL Server experience.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively build solutions within a diverse technical team.
- Strong technical troubleshooting abilities with analytical thinking.
- Demonstrated expertise in implementing and supporting enterprise-scale technical solutions meeting complex business requirements.
- 5+ years experience in a similar role that put you in direct contact with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Understanding of software development practices and Agile methodology.
- Excellent communication skills including written and spoken English.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and Zendesk.
- The ability to create and present, processes, flow charts and other relevant documents.
- Comfortable with a flexible work schedule