Description : Senior QC Engineer (Job Ref. 1501). Company : Mondia. Location : New Cairo
WHAT WE DO | Our talented teams create tech that connects brands to people via meaningful content that impacts their lives in positive ways. By understanding where the markets are going and where technology fits in; we use our knowledge to identify solutions that boost businesses and shift user experiences.
WHY WE’RE DIFFERENT | What makes us a leader in our industry, and different from other international digital tech companies, is our ability to tailor or custom create our offering to solve business challenges.
WHERE YOU FIT IN | We aim to build an inspiring organisation with an engaged and high performing culture. We believe in possibilities. We connect to the future. Think unlimited digital potential, global reach, limitless content, unreal experiences, real connections… now imagine the direct impact you could have in this landscape. If you are eager to work in an inspiring, dynamic environment and collaborate with like-minded people, we want to hear from you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Ensure the quality of websites, APIs, apps and other digital products by building and executing tests within our development teams.
- Create and improve automated tests with our framework TestNG, Selenium and other tools.
- Support our team in quality matters.
- Improve customer’s satisfaction by checking new features against requirements.
- Create test cases with test data and document the steps.
- Support the quality and project management to pack releases with user value.
- Working with database technologies.
- Pro-actively engage Product and Development to understand stories and defect reports for verification. Provide thoughtful enhancements to Product.
- You will be doing two-week sprints and be participating in all Agile based ceremonies.
The ideal candidate has exceptionally high ownership, excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to work with agility in a fast-paced environment. They would also be insanely focused on demonstrating excellence in service delivery and problem-solving, breaking down complex information into understandable and actionable items.
Other qualifications include:
- BSc in Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 3+ Years of experience in within the quality assurance in an IT company.
- Experience with Selenium web driver and using Java is a MUST.
- Experience with Performance tools as Jmeter is preferred.
- Functional knowledge of application security standards and practices.
- Being a team player.
- Having high quality awareness.
- Having experience in applying different testing techniques.
- Experience in agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban or similar)
- Highly self-organized, reliable and goal oriented.
- Experience with issues tracking tools like JIRA or similar.
- Able to write good test cases.
- Having good understanding for UX.
- Excellent communication skills.