Description : Fullstack Developer (Job ref: 1548). Company : Mondia. Location : New Cairo
WHAT WE DO | Our talented teams create tech that connects brands to people via meaningful content that impacts their lives in positive ways. By understanding where the markets are going and where technology fits in; we use our knowledge to identify solutions that boost businesses and shift user experiences.
WHY WE’RE DIFFERENT | What makes us a leader in our industry, and different from other international digital tech companies, is our ability to tailor or custom create our offering to solve business challenges.
WHERE YOU FIT IN | We aim to build an inspiring organisation with an engaged and high performing culture. We believe in possibilities. We connect to the future. Think unlimited digital potential, global reach, limitless content, unreal experiences, real connections… now imagine the direct impact you could have in this landscape. If you are eager to work in an inspiring, dynamic environment and collaborate with like-minded people, we want to hear from you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Fullstack developer to join our Innovation Unit. You will be responsible for:
- Managing the application development life-cycle including its frontend modules and any of its related backend parts/modules.
- Participate in requirements scoping, development planning and estimation.
- Perform different types of tests (like Unit Tests, Integration Tests) to ensure the quality of the developed modules.
- Work closely with QA team to resolve issues and enhance the quality of the implementation.
- Ensure that best performance and security aspects are met all the time during the implementation.
- Active involvement in the continuous improvement of development processes, methods and tools.
- Support and participate in the development of other team members.
- Proactive knowledge transfer.
- Evaluate new technologies and propose the best approaches all the time.
The ideal candidate has exceptionally high ownership, excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to work with agility in a fast-paced environment. They would also be insanely focused on demonstrating excellence in service delivery and problem-solving; breaking down complex information into understandable and actionable items.
- Holding a bachelor’s degree in computer science or any equivalent discipline.
- Having 2 years of experience as a Fullstack developer, ideally in the areas of digital entertainment or mobile commerce with highly scalable web infrastructure components.
- Having excellent knowledge in frontend development.
- Experienced in developing server-side applications in NodeJS.
- Having a very good experience in dealing with databases like MongoDB and MySQL.
- Very good understanding of agile principles and processes.
- Strong customer orientation, teamwork and having high level of commitment, analytical and debugging skills.
- Very good written and communication skills.
- Having experience in dealing with source control tools Like GIT.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.