Description : Senior Fullstack Developer (Job. Ref 1434). Company : Mondia. Location : New Cairo
WHAT WE DO | Our talented teams create tech that connects brands to people via meaningful content that impacts their lives in positive ways. By understanding where the markets are going and where technology fits in; we use our knowledge to identify solutions that boost businesses and shift user experiences.
WHY WE’RE DIFFERENT | What makes us a leader in our industry, and different from other international digital tech companies, is our ability to tailor or custom create our offering to solve business challenges
WHERE YOU FIT IN | We aim to build an inspiring organisation with an engaged and high performing culture. We believe in possibilities. We connect to the future. Think unlimited digital potential, global reach, limitless content, unreal experiences, real connections; now imagine the direct impact you could have in this landscape. If you are eager to work in an inspiring, dynamic environment and collaborate with like-minded people, we want to hear from you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The purpose of the Senior Full Stack Developer role is to create and maintain the technology system and features for the business verticals in line with stakeholder needs. You will be responsible for translating and implementing technical requirements into usable technology products focused on scale, robust product performance, APIs and ease of use.
Further responsibilities include:
- Technical and virtual leadership of external coworkers and outsourced resources
- Collaboration with Product Owner during the creation and prioritisation of technical user stories
- Supervision of coordination with our customers in all phases of the project
- Active involvement in the continuous improvement of our processes, methods and tools
- Close co-operation with our quality engineers
- Develop and enhance cutting-edge music streaming services
- Invent techniques for driving modern html5 portals
- Work with a mixed environment of in-house backends, frontends and native apps
The ideal candidate has exceptionally high ownership, excellent critical thinking skills and the high attention to detail. You will be able to work with agility in a fast-paced environment, have an insane focus on demonstrating excellence in service delivery and problem-solving; breaking down complex information into understandable and actionable items. Those with experience in the mobile digital entertainment industry would be at a distinct advantage.
Other skills include:
- Demonstrable experience in software development in the Node.js environment as well as in the development of web platforms and highly scalable web infrastructure components
- Strong knowledge of database technologies like MySQL, MongoDB and Redis
- Strong knowledge of latest front-end technologies (Vue.js, Vuetify, CSS, SASS/Less)
- Demonstrable skillset in graphical and web/mobile design
- Experience working within a mixed environment of in-house backends, frontends and native apps
- Excellent understanding of agile principles and processes
- Strong drive for results and focus on excellent service delivery; ability to work effectively as part of a small, highly creative team
- Excellent analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Fluent English language skills both written and verbally; Local language skills are also desirable
- A degree in computer science or an equivalent qualification is highly desirable