Description : Frontend Developer (Job Ref. 1500). Company : Mondia. Location : New Cairo
WHAT WE DO | Our talented teams create tech that connects brands to people via meaningful content that impacts their lives in positive ways. By understanding where the markets are going and where technology fits in; we use our knowledge to identify solutions that boost businesses and shift user experiences.
WHY WE’RE DIFFERENT | What makes us a leader in our industry, and different from other international digital tech companies, is our ability to tailor or custom create our offering to solve business challenges
WHERE YOU FIT IN | We aim to build an inspiring organisation with an engaged and high performing culture. We believe in possibilities. We connect to the future. Think unlimited digital potential, global reach, limitless content, unreal experiences, real connections; now imagine the direct impact you could have in this landscape. If you are eager to work in an inspiring, dynamic environment and collaborate with like-minded people, we want to hear from you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The purpose of our Frontend Developer role is to create and maintain the technology system and features for the business verticals in line with stakeholder needs. You will be responsible for translating and implementing technical requirements into usable technology products focused on scale, robust product performance, APIs and ease of use. Further responsibilities include:
- Managing the entire front-end development life-cycle from requirements scoping, dev planning, execution, tests, QA and deployment
- Execute on the development and implementation itself, applying best practices to ensure we produce high-quality code
- Active involvement in the continuous improvement of our processes, methods and tools
- Close co-operation with quality engineers
- Proactive knowledge transfer
- Write clear technical documentation
- Self-manage small to medium projects
The ideal candidate has exceptionally high ownership, excellent critical thinking skills and the high attention to detail. You will be able to work with agility in a fast-paced environment, have an insane focus on demonstrating excellence in service delivery and problem-solving; breaking down complex information into understandable and actionable items. Those with experience in the mobile digital entertainment industry would be at a distinct advantage.
- A degree in computer science, Software programming or an equivalent qualification
- Demonstrable experience in Frontend development in the Java environment as well as in Scrum teams and the development of web platforms and highly scalable web infrastructure components
- Experience working within a mixed environment of in-house backends, frontends and native apps
- Excellent understanding of agile principles and processes
- Strong drive for results and focus on excellent service delivery; ability to work effectively as part of a small, highly creative team
- Excellent analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Demonstrable skillset in graphical and web/mobile design is desirable
- Fluent English language skills both written and verbally; Local language skills are also desirable