Description : CX Sales Representative - French fluent mandatory. Company : Oracle. Location : Cairo
Oracle ECEMEA will expand its SaaS sales team, to sell the Oracle SaaS products to new and existing Oracle customers across the ECEMEA market. Oracle Digital now offers exciting career opportunity for experienced business applications sales, professional to join this fast growing sales team. Oracle Digital is seeking experienced sales professionals who can sell the business benefits of Oracle’s applications to business and technology executives. The Oracle SaaS Sales Representative will be responsible for new business across the target markets’ enterprise and SMB sector.
- Articulate business benefits of SaaS solution to the relevant audience.
- Deliver online demonstration of the solution with the ability to show what is asked by prospects.
- Develop the business by uncovering new opportunities.
- Manage a volume business i.e. many deals in a given period. Fusion HCM internal tool is used to follow up opportunities.
- Win deals in a competitive environment to over achieve targets.
- 3-5 years quota carrying sales experience in the Enterprise or SMB market.
- Demonstrable overachievement of revenue goals.
- Strong sales skills including business justification, negotiation and closing.
- Fluency in English
- Prospecting and/or new business background.
Capacity to comprehend the strategic issues of selling SaaS applications.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Expertise in demand generation in new markets from campaign conception to deal closure.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Enthusiasm to learn new sales skills and technologies.
- Strong desire to overachieve revenue goals.
Works to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory. Territory may be combination of geographic, product, industry and other customer / market dimensions. Sells to the territory directly or via partners. The territory that this rep covers does not have an Inside Sales Rep or Field Rep. Utilizes inbound and/or outbound techniques to identify, qualify and close new opportunities. Manages accounts throughout the entire sales process, and collaborates with team members in business development, consulting and support to uncover all customer needs. Responsible for understanding Oracle's product offerings and competitive issues to develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Travels to customer sites to identify / develop sales opportunities. Participates in the development, presentation, and sales of a value proposition. Onsite customer presentation with C-levels to negotiate and close strategic and complex deals. Liaises with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities and maximizing sales.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have a project lead role. Highly developed selling, customer relations, and negotiation skills. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle's competitors. interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Presentation skills. Travels to customer as needed. 5+ years relevant sales experience. BS/BA degree or equivalent preferred.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire