Description : PE teacher for elementary stages. Company : Al-Hoda International School. Location : Giza
When: Next academic year 2021/2022
The information on our website will support you in understanding the context of our school and our priorities.
If you believe you are the right person for this post and would like to apply, please look very carefully at the job description and requirements.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and collaborative colleagues.
- The opportunity to learn and grow professionally through professional development workshops and events
- Coaching and support in using educational technology and blended learning tools
- Social and medical insurance
As a PE teacher, your job is to ensure the physical education curriculum promotes a physically active lifestyle; develops cooperation, teamwork, and sportsmanship; and provides ample opportunity for students to engage in regular physical activity that promotes normal growth and development.
- Fluency in English
- 2 years or more of teaching experience in a similar position
- An understanding of the needs and feelings of children
- The ability to inspire and enthuse young children
- Creative and resourceful in using school space and limited resources to provide physical activities
- Flexible and engaging as an instructor for students from multiple grade levels.
- Organized, with strong classroom systems and management skills.