Description : Accounts Payable Assistant. Company : Maersk. Location : Cairo
Maersk Egypt is looking for Accounts Payable Assistant that performs professional and complex job to join us in our Cairo office. This position is reporting to Accounts payable and Cost Control Manager.
- A friendly working environment.
- Being a part of a global, market-leading Group.
- Local and global development opportunities.
- An interesting scope of responsibilities
- Process vendor invoices for payment in SAP following internal corporate guidelines and
- Reconcile vendor account statements to ensure accounts are up to date
- Follow up on invoice disputes or discrepancies
- Communicate with assigned vendors on a regular basis,
- Respond to inquiries and interact with vendors regarding issues related to invoices
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Other adhoc duties and responsibilities as assigned
We are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Fresh Graduate
- Operation experience is plus
- Excellent command of written and spoken Arabic and English
- Good Knowledge with Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Outstanding organization and listening skills, with a strong attention to details
- Executes according to SLA's
- Adheres to controls
- Strong process oriented approach to work and excellent attention to detail.
- Resilient team player who is goal-orientated and demonstrates a high level of commitment with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Excellent Written and Verbal skills with people at all levels across the organisation.